Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Place Cards? Check!

We are spending the holiday at Shaver with Eric's family and I was put in charge of making place cards. Since we are not hosting thanksgiving like we have in years past- I actually had time for a fun project with the boys.

I painted their hands and "stamped" them onto a 6x6 square of card stock. Then I folded the bottom inch to make a base and cut them out. I added a beak and of course the names. Not exactly elegant- but the grandmas will love them!


I'm off to start my Apple pie with lemon and vanilla- wish me luck (I think Apple pies are intimidating!).

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Those are awesome! And your pie looks great. I bet everything will be a hit!

JohnnaB said...

So cute!!! Save me a piece of pie for Friday morning!!!!