Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Post-baby get-a-way

Eric and I have a tradition of getting away together with just our new baby when they are about 3 months old. After surviving the last few months of pregnancy and adjusting to the routine of a newborn- this was just what I needed. We had a great time, but even more importantly, I feel like I have a new energy and renewed vision for my life. I know that sounds pretty deep- but seriously it was that good of a vacation! I really think we all need a break now a then to clear out our heads and remind us how much we love what we do each day.
This is the view of Shell Beach from our room. We got to try out the road outside of Kettleman that my husband has been building for almost two years. Nice job babe! (But I'm so glad you are finally done!).

Amazing morning light, white sheets and plenty of time make for some great shots.

Thanks mom and dad for watching the boys to make this trip possible.

2 comments:

Julie Temple said...

She is adorable, congratulations again.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you three go to get away. The Cliffs are amazing and the weather was perfect that weekend. sorry we did not call you to hang out, I did not want to interrupt. We had the brood with us. Great shots of Eric and Georgia. Good times.