Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Here are all the boys (and Georgia)...Indiana Jones, Ben the Builder {missing his hard hat}, CSUF Football player, Train Engineer, Speed Racer, Racer X, and our Pumpkin!
Georgia had some quality time bonding with her uncle on Halloween.
Any mom (or dad) will tell you getting good pictures of your kids is hard work! I feel like I'm cursed when it comes to pumpkin patch/halloween pictures. Every year, something happens. This year I had my hands full with a newborn and looking at our pictures I was so disappointed that I didn't really capture the day. Well, there is always next year! {-ps if anyone has some pictures of my kiddos from that night- can you send them my way?}

4 comments:

Michelle Temple said...

Yes, taking pictures any time when you really want to capture that moment, can be so stressful!

JohnnaB said...

I've got some I'll send your way!!!

Cliff Carey said...

OK, that top picture is a year old.

April said...

Should I be concerned that my husband doesn't recognize his own son?

Sorry we missed the fun!