Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friendships that stand the test of time

I came across this picture last month looking at our wedding album (10 years ago!). We look younger for sure... Our lives were a little simpler back then too! I'm so glad both of these girls are still among my dearest friends that I see and talk with every week! They are both celebrating birthdays this week so they have been on my mind. Happy birthday to both of you! Thank you for the blessing of your loyal, steadfast friendship!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, well you all look gorgeous! I'd say there's not been too much change at all! Man I've been missing seeing you- and really bummed I missed hearing you at MOMS cafe too. I can honestly blame this pregnancy- I'm guessing a girl- only a girl could cause this much drama right?! = ) Love ya friend.

Jacinda said...

That is so cute! I love old photos and old friendships!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

The three of you look great, Friendships like that are such a treasure, you are very lucky.....

~Stephanie

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes! Thanks for the sweet gift on my porch. I love getting candles, because I rarely buy them. My last candle purchase was a Ross in SLO.

On to the picture. I love it! I am happy you had it. It is amazing what four children, 10 years, and a tanning bed can do for a girl. You were a beautiful bride! Your wedding was such a great time and we were able to see your Martha Stewart traits long ago. You are amazing! Thanks for sharing. I adore our friendship, too. I am always so thankful for it. It is consistent, unfussy and easy. Enjoy your camping trip. I am looking forward to meeting Georgia soon!