Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Wallpapering!

Thanks for your comments! I decided on the last one, Princess Pink Damask. Wallpaper takes 2-3 weeks to come in...so now we are just waiting.

Wallpaper is back- but maybe in smaller doses than you might have grown up with... A couple of blogs I read have featured some gorgeous damask wallpapers- and I think this is just what our sweet baby nursery needs to make an impact! I'm only planning on doing one wall (behind the crib). Since the crib is white and the bedding is brown and white- it needs some contrast. Here are the three I've narrowed it down to... Florence (cottage prints)- in pink (show in a room in green above)Damask also by cottage prints (this is my favorite- but it is really cream, and I don't think it will work with the "true white" crib and bedding)

Princess (yes, as in DISNEY!) Pink Damask- This probably works the best- but the thought of doing Disney princesses already has turned me against it. However, have no fear, I have no intention of using the matching cinderella boarder!

I'm deciding today- so please, place your vote quick. I only will need 2-3 rolls and with free labor (thanks Dad!) this should be a reasonable project!

8 comments:

JohnnaB said...

I love the princess one, then the 1st, and then the last. So cute!!! I can't wait to see it all come together!!

Unknown said...

I like the middle one. Then the last one.

April said...

I like the middle one, but I understand about it not being white, then the princess one and then the top one (I really like the top one, but it just doesn't say "baby's room". I'm so glad you're wallpapering...you're so trendy!!

Amy said...

go for the princess one. i love the "pop" in color and after all she is a princess!
have your dad come on over to my house when he is done....i'll be waiting!!!!:)

Megan said...

You are the decorating QUEEN- this baby girl is going to start out in STYLE. My vote is florence all the way. LOVE it.

Unknown said...

I like the princess, for sure! You are right about cream v. white. xoxo

Jacinda said...

I'm with the princess or the first one. Don't be scared. The second one has a great pattern, but the cream would probably clash. Good luck!

Unknown said...

After seeing them in person I am changing my vote to the princess one. Samantha also wants to vote for the princess one.