Monday, June 9, 2008

Wedding Flowers

Bridesmaids Bouquets- Pink Hydrangeas with green ribbons

Kris' Bouquet- (Ivory Roses from Bel Fiore Florist)

The centerpieces- limes with fern


Favors (monogrammed white chocolates from Aunt Pam)


Hurricanes with Hydrangeas (from mine and my parents' yard) used in the front of the church and again in the reception-



And last, but not least- Sam's fingerprint in the cake (which he touched immediately after entering the reception).
No one seemed to notice.

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh. MY goodness. How gorgeous (an understatement)! How much of this did you actually do? A lot I think. The limes and ferns and the paper thingy (not sure what that's called) on the hurricane- very cool. The COLORS of this wedding, so perfect.

Rachel said...

Sara,
I love the pictures of you & Sam! You both look perfect! I'm glad that it all turned out so nice, even though Sam had a cold.

Michelle Temple said...

Everything looked so great! I was thinking about you so much this weekend. I am glad everything turned out. I especially love the way the hurricanes were so nice and clean (just kidding).