Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pink and Red Wedding


My dear sweet friend who I've grown up with is getting married in September. I'm so excited for her! Her colors are pink and red- not necessarily a common combination. Last year, Martha featured this combo (calling it Poppy and Pink). I found some great images from the knot featuring red and pink. I'm especially in love with the strawberry trees on the buffet and the hypericum berries with the roses. I think pink roses for the maids with the gorgeous red dresses she has selected would be so pretty. Anyone have sugguestions for tying this color combination into the day? What about a third accent color? {Leah- hope you don't mind me soliciting the free world for ideas!}

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i'm actually using these colors! I am going to add chocolate, but only in small amounts!