Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Inspiration- The Boy's New Room
















I've been collecting photos of rooms that I love. We are getting ready this summer to move the boys in together. Since the bedrooms in our house are pretty small- we are shopping for bunk beds. I love the navy and red "Americana" theme. This will work with Sam's rug and quilt- and even his red shelves and night stand. And his drapes and lamp too. So I need to think about duvets and paint colors. I think I can pull this room together pretty easily. Now the question is- will we ever be able to get those two little monkeys to actually sleep together?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you are blogging more! Yippee Oh! I think those boys will sleep together. I think my girls are pretty close to sleeping together really soon! I love the walls that are color blocked. that looks interesting and creative. I like it!