Monday, March 24, 2008

Projects - Projects - Projects

Right now we are rearranging some rooms in our house (to get ready for baby #3). This Friday Eric and I are having a work day to get started on the l-o-n-g list of projects. One of these is to turn our home office into a playroom/den.

I love this PB daybed to serve as a place to sit and watch tv, a guest bed, another napping spot (if I need to separate the boys) and storage! It is pretty pricey, so my plan is for Eric to build it. Right now the mattress cover is on clearance for $50 and I have a coupon for $25 off... so I think I'm going to order it asap (before they are sold out!). This means the playroom colors will be blue and green and these Land of Nod prints I've had my eye on forever will look perfect!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be such a cute playroom.

April said...

LOVE IT! I want that rock, paper, sciccors print - so cute!

April said...

um...yeah I mean scissors...can I still clame new mommy brain? ;)

Unknown said...

I love it! I think you should go for it! I need to check out the Land of Nod site. I am so happy you posted, thanks girl!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Yes- April, mommy brain syndrome lasts until they go off to school. But if you homeschool, it lasts forever. :) Or, you could always just blame your spelling on the fact that YOU were homeschooled like I do.

Jacinda said...

Darling! I love to see you posting again! I've missed it.