Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What I've been up too...

Faux painting!!!!!! Well, really I apologize for being such a loser blogger this month- I've actually been working. I had a great opportunity to sub this month- but today is my last day! Yahoo!

This month I've been redecorating our Master Bedroom. Don't worry- what you see above is only tape. I promise this doesn't look as scary in person. Now that I'm not working- I'm hoping to wrap this up this weekend.

More pictures to come! This century! Really!

*Edited- I did finish this wall- but not the room yet. Lately, I'm really great starting cool projects...but not good at finishing them. This is the most time consuming wall, so only (!) three to go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Sara! I thought I would check again today before calling to give you grief. Your room looks awesome in person. I have to get kiddos ready for the doctor. We will see if I make it to Women Alive. I am working on it.

Jacinda said...

Wow that is major! Please post pics of the finished outcome!

Debbie said...

Well do you still have blue tape on your walls? Or did you finish and you just haven't posted?